The application of game theory in business is a natural, as it serves to answer the central question “What are my opponents thinking and what is their next move?” Chess masters know how to think a few moves ahead, and put themselves in the shoes of their rival.
The game theory approach in business can give you a clear advantage and position you for growth in highly competitive markets. In this one-hour webinar, you’ll learn to:
- Get inside the motivations and strategies of your rivals
- Exploit their weaknesses and bring more value to your business proposition
- Identify concepts for maximizing the size of the piece of the pie you grab in business dealings
This discussion is tailored for CEOs, execs, VPs, upper-level management and anyone involved in competitive analysis and overall business strategy.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Join Cornell Prof. Justin Johnson for a free webinar on Friday 5/2/14 1:00 –
2:00PM EDT entitled Game Theory for Business: Overcoming Rivals and Gaining
Seats are limited so register soon!
Update: Even if you weren’t able to attend this webinar, you don’t have to miss out on all the great information shared. Go here and fill out the form to get the video recording of the webinar along with the SlideShare presentation. Then come back and let us know what you thought!
Latest posts by Justin Johnson (see all)
- Game Theory for Business: Overcoming Rivals and Gaining Advantage - April 18, 2014
- David vs. Goliath: Compete Like A Dollar Store - January 7, 2014
- Game Theory for Business: Gaining Competitive Control - December 5, 2013