Entrepreneurs have a unique opportunity to structure their businesses in a way that achieves balance in the “Triple Bottom Line” (TBL). To find this balance in the TBL, you must manage the competing, as well as complementary, business interests of people, planet and profit. This one-hour webinar will highlight the value of a strong TBL strategy that promotes environmental and social initiatives while optimizing the financial health of the enterprise.
By the conclusion of the discussion, attendees will understand:
- Why entrepreneurs should integrate this strategy throughout their enterprise
- The framework and conditions necessary for establishing a Triple Bottom Line
- Key factors for implementing a successful TBL strategy and how this strategic approach creates value for the entire business enterprise.
Latest posts by Chris Wofford (see all)
- Protected: The Gang’s All Here: A Live Event from eCornell - June 14, 2018
- Teaching online sharpens instruction in the classroom - March 1, 2018
- How to Successfully Pivot Your Startup - February 19, 2018