“As travel planning and booking become more dependent on online traveler reviews and opinions, online reputation management is paramount for property owners.” – Brian Payea, Head of Industry Relations, TripAdvisor
Does your business have an online reputation strategy in place? Are you fully capitalizing on its online reputation? If you’re unsure, the Managing your Online Reputation with TripAdvisor course from TripAdvisor and eCornell is for you. This free course was co-developed by TripAdvisor and eCornell and leverages research from Cornell University’s world-renowned School of Hotel Administration and faculty insights.
In the three-hour course, hoteliers will receive guidance and learn best practices from Cornell and TripAdvisor industry leaders on how to monitor and improve their property’s online reputation. The course focuses on building strategies and action plans for reputation management that ultimately drive bookings and revenue. The following topics are addressed in the curriculum:
- Explain the importance of online reputation management to colleagues and peers
- Take steps to assess your online reputation
- Use methods for responding to online customer feedback
- Understand the correlation between online reputation and revenue
- Employ helpful tactics for incorporating customer feedback into day-to-day operations
- Develop an action plan for managing your property’s online reputation based on best practices from Cornell and TripAdvisor
Effective management of online reputation is critical to building and maintaining your hospitality business. Get the reputation management skills you need today to drive occupancy, revenue, and growth. Enroll now for free.
1 comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor Sites, worldwide, December 2013
Latest posts by Chris Wofford (see all)
- Teaching online sharpens instruction in the classroom - March 1, 2018
- How to Successfully Pivot Your Startup - February 19, 2018
- Are Most Managers Bad Listeners? - January 26, 2018