Women in leadership roles have to negotiate constantly — for new jobs, promotions and opportunities — as well as just in the course of day-to-day work and life. But all too often, they get caught in a double bind that can have a long-lasting impact on their careers; If she is too agreeable, she may not get what she deserves; but if she employs stronger tactics, she may be perceived as too aggressive.
Join us Wednesday, December 21st at 1:00PM EST for a live, interactive WebSeries event with Cornell faculty expert Dr. Deborah Streeter on Negotiation: The Power of a Simple Question. You will learn:
- A powerful new framework for negotiating as a female, including a series of questions that can guide the conversation.
- The way men and women negotiate differently and why it can be a good thing.
- Specific techniques to become more confident and authentic in your negotiation style.
Here’s a sneak peek of what to expect:
This is a can’t-miss event for women in any industry looking to advocate for themselves and their teams — and for men looking to better understand the gender dynamics in their organizations.
You can now attend for free as part of a three-month trial all-access pass to WebSeries, using promo code WILBLOG16 after you click HERE.
Latest posts by Chris Wofford (see all)
- Negotiation: The Power of a Simple Question - December 16, 2016
- The Gender Wage Gap: Causes, Consequences and the Way Forward - December 1, 2016
- Upcoming WebCasts: Women Leaders, Entrepreneurs, & HR Practitioners, It’s On! - September 16, 2016