Incentive compensation is one of the most powerful tools managers have to motivate and direct their employees—but only if they are used properly! On Wednesday, 4/23 from 1 – 2 PM EDT join eCornell for a webinar with Cornell University Prof. Robert Bloomfield entitled “Motivating and Evaluating Performance.”
During the webinar, Prof. Bloomfield will discuss how to:
- Link performance evaluation and incentives to organizational strategy
- Revise strategy and operations to accomplish strategic goals at lower cost
- Help employees collaborate and work together across departments and functional areas, and communicate more effectively with colleagues about the goals and performance of their organization
There will be time for a Q&A session with Prof. Bloomfield so you can ensure that you get information relevant to your area of business.
This webinar is perfect for managers and leaders, including accounting and finance professionals who are responsible for managing costs, margins, revenue, or efficiency and would like to take a more strategic approach to motivating performance.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Seats are limited, so register soon!
Update: Even if you weren’t able to attend this webinar, you don’t have to miss out on all the great information shared. Go here to get the video recording of the webinar along with the SlideShare presentation. Then come back and let us know what you thought!
Latest posts by Robert Bloomfield (see all)
- Motivating and Evaluating Performance with Prof. Robert Bloomfield - April 16, 2014
- Measuring and Improving Business Performance - February 19, 2014