After Yahoo and BestBuy dissolved their remote work programs in 2013, many business leaders and HR professionals started looking at their own flexible work programs with a keener eye and a greater degree of skepticism and scrutiny.
But remote work as a business practice is not inherently problematic; it’s that most organizations don’t know how to make it work to their advantage. When structured properly, a remote workforce can be as effective as any on-site organization.
In this one-hour webinar, David Lewis, President and CEO of OperationsInc, shows you how to organize a remote-work culture that gets results and develop a leadership strategy that drives success.
In this session, David looks at:
- How to establish rules and guidelines, and decide when remote work is appropriate and feasible.
- Best practices in measuring performance and tracking a remote team’s activities and accomplishments.
- Common pitfalls and issues, and how to anticipate and avoid them.
Access the video and slide deck by filling out this form:
David Lewis is the President and CEO of OperationsInc, a 14 year-old human resources outsourcing and consulting firm with 50+ HR professionals providing HR-related services to over 1,200 clients. OperationsInc’s extensive client base gives David a unique perspective as it relates to workplace issues across companies of various sizes, industries, and geographic markets. As a 28 year HR professional, David is a subject matter expert in the area of human resources and workplace management and has been featured as a guest on Bloomberg TV. He regularly appears in national publications such as The New York Times, Inc. Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, US News and World Report, and Forbes.
Latest posts by Chris Wofford (see all)
- Negotiation: The Power of a Simple Question - December 16, 2016
- The Gender Wage Gap: Causes, Consequences and the Way Forward - December 1, 2016
- Upcoming WebCasts: Women Leaders, Entrepreneurs, & HR Practitioners, It’s On! - September 16, 2016