On Wednesday, September 28, eCornell will host a complimentary educational webinar presented by NY Times best-selling author Kevin Kruse:
Based on his bestseller We: How to Increase Performance & Profits Through Full Engagement, Kruse will present findings from surveys of over 10 million workers in 150 countries and based on his own experience as a former “Best Place to Work” award-winning CEO. He will reveal the surprising ways that emotions at work spill over to other areas of our life, and shows how growth, recognition and trust are the three keys to gaining massive emotional commitment and loyalty.
At this 1-hour webinar you will:
- Learn about new research that shows that highly engaged companies achieve a 5x higher shareholder return than companies with disengaged workers.
- Gain insight on how the spillover and crossover effects are causing your own career satisfaction to impact your health, marriage and children.
- Learn easy and affordable actions leaders can take to create an environment rich in growth, recognition and trust.
- Take part in a 2-minute activity that prompted a previous participant to state, “You just changed my entire leadership focus. I’m going to walk through the office with a completely new mindset.”
Re-Engage Now! Engaging Employees to Drive Performance
September 28 @ 1pm Eastern
Join us on September 28th for this free webinar!
Latest posts by Chris Wofford (see all)
- Teaching online sharpens instruction in the classroom - March 1, 2018
- How to Successfully Pivot Your Startup - February 19, 2018
- Are Most Managers Bad Listeners? - January 26, 2018