Employers and project funders expect professionals to be able to articulate their value quickly and in a compelling way. Craft your professional brand story and practice delivering it for maximum effect with a new free course from Cornell University, Career Planning: Craft Your Professional Brand.
Learn to speak confidently and specifically about your professional brand, whether you are advocating in front of stakeholders for funding for your special initiative or trying to gain the support of others in the organization where you work.
In this free course, you will:
- identify your professional brand,
- examine your values, your strengths, and the type of work you’re most passionate about doing,
- craft your brand into a compelling story,
- practice delivering it in front of others.
In this free one-hour course, developed by Kate Walsh, Associate Professor of Management and Organizational Behavior at Cornell University, you will craft your professional brand story and practice delivering it for maximum effect.
Latest posts by Chris Wofford (see all)
- Cornell’s New Certificate Program Equips Learners with Essential Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills - July 23, 2018
- Cornell’s New Project Management Certificate Program Prepares Professionals for a Project-Driven Future - July 2, 2018
- Cornell’s New Commercial Real Estate Certificate Launches - June 25, 2018