Here’s a heads-up on next Wednesday’s webinar:
Increasing Leadership Capacity & Performance
presented by Dr. Travis Bradberry, co-founder of TalentSmart & author of Emotional Intelligence 2.0
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:00pm Eastern/10:00am Pacific
Can’t make it? Download the whitepaper High Performance Leadership: Converting Potential into Execution from www.ecornell.com/hiperf.
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is responsible for more than half of workplace performance, and is the #1 predictor of leadership and personal excellence. Better understanding the “science of emotion” can help you to increase the effectiveness of your leadership development initiatives.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn about proven solutions to maximize the effectiveness of your training and leadership development initiatives. Your guide for this interactive webinar will be Dr. Travis Bradberry, the award-winning author of Emotional Intelligence 2.0 and co-founder of TalentSmart.
During this interactive session, you’ll interact with Dr. Bradberry as he shows you:
- What EQ is, how it works and why it’s a skill we’re all hard-wired to rely upon.
- How to measure EQ and integrate EQ assessment into coaching and training programs.
- How various organizations have used EQ to increase the capacity and performance of their leaders.
- Proven techniques for increasing EQ.
Register today! Attendees of this webinar will be eligible to win an autographed copy of Emotional Intelligence 2.0.
We hope you can join us for this educational event.
Latest posts by Chris Wofford (see all)
- How Social Media’s Front Line Gets Guests to the Front Desk - November 19, 2012
- eCornell Success Stories: Ted Teng, CEO, The Leading Hotels of the World - October 26, 2012
- Why Earn a Certificate in Executive Leadership? - October 2, 2012