eCornell has won the Gold for Most Customer-Friendly Company in the Best in Biz Awards, the only US business award judged by the press and industry analysts. Judges awarded us the Gold for high customer satisfaction and helpful, efficient customer support. We attribute our high ratings to a closed-loop service approach. The formula? Elicit feedback from students, measure their satisfaction, respond quickly and effectively, repeat. We rely on student survey data to refine programming and to improve business practices.
At key touch points like Help Desk inquiries or upon completion of a course, eCornell asks how it’s doing. 2011 findings include:
· 94.5% of students are completely satisfied with eCornell’s Help Desk.
· Students rate the likelihood that they’d recommend the course to friends and colleagues at 9/10.
· Applicability of the course to their current or desired jobs scored a 9.7/10
· Overall satisfaction with the courses scored an 8.6/10
“We’re more than delighted to have received the Gold for customer service,” said Chris Proulx, CEO of eCornell. “And we are honored for this recognition by so many prominent figures in the business and technology communities. Our formula for customer service is entirely geared toward the professional fulfillment and long-term success of our students, and we love being able to positively impact people’s lives in this way.”
Winners of Best in Biz Awards 2011 were determined by scores from a panel of judges from top-tier business and technology publications, as well as analyst firms. For a full list of Gold, Silver and Bronze winners in Best in Biz Awards 2011, visit the website.
Latest posts by Chris Wofford (see all)
- How Social Media’s Front Line Gets Guests to the Front Desk - November 19, 2012
- eCornell Success Stories: Ted Teng, CEO, The Leading Hotels of the World - October 26, 2012
- Why Earn a Certificate in Executive Leadership? - October 2, 2012